If this is want you intend to bake, then please continue reading this post! 🙂
I made a few changes, so the real recipe might slightly vary from what I did, also after few research(browsing through youtube videos and cake articles), I find out that, recipes from the west tend to include lots of ingredients,
probably the reason why their Green Velvet looks more green and fresh(things they added such as vinegar and colorings), nonetheless, my recipe for Green Velvet works just fine, and the most important thing is that it is SIMPLE!
Simple is life. (Motto of my life)
RED VELVET CAKE MIX
– Red Velvet Cake Mix (500 gm) (unfortunately i forgot to take a picture of this and I can’t seem to find it anywhere online, you can buy them from any cake stores, just say the name gurll)
– Water (100 gm)
– Oil, I used Daisy Corn oil, I guess any corn oil would be fine (175 gm).
– Eggs (200 gm) , this is approximately 3 eggs.
DIRECTIONS FOR CAKE MIXTURE
1. Mix all the ingredients at low speed for about +/- 3 minutes.
2. Bake in the oven at 190 degrees Celcius for about 30 minutes( Bear in mind that you should Preheat the oven first for about 15 minutes at the same degrees Celcius )
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FROST.
– Cream cheese (125 gm) (you can buy this from any cake ingredients store)
– Pettina cheese cake mix (180 gm) (you can buy this from any cake ingredients store)
– Whipping cream (250 gm) (I used the Anchor brand merely because they have a pack which complements the 250gm, thus I dont have to buy so many of them! )
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CAKE FROST
1. Beat the Cream cheese & Pettina Cheese Cake Mix for about 4 minutes on low speed.
2. Add whipping cream, then beat for another 3 minutes.
3. Apply the filling on the cake surface.
Voila, there you go! 🙂 I did a layered Green Velvet Cake therefore, when the cake mixture is done, I put them into 2 cake pans of equal size. And when they are ready, I apply the frosting in the middle of the cake, SO I TECHNICALLY GOT A DOUBLE LAYERED GREEN VELVET CAKE 🎂
when this post is written, I haven’t cut my cake, so I can’t show to you guys yet, will update this post soon.
Goodluck people!! Do leave comments if you have any questions ❤